Car Valeters Insurance

Car Valeter's Insurance Comparison

  • checkQuotes from a panel of leading trade insurance providers
  • checkCover for all types of motor trade
  • checkExpert guidance & advice

Valeting insurance

As a valeter, having the right insurance in place is crucial. Finding it, however, can prove difficult. As the owner of a valeting business, you do not want to pay more than necessary for insurance but you probably also do not have a lot of time to approach individual insurance providers to arrange quotes and compare prices. As well as this you want to make sure you are protected should an unexpected event happen.

To make finding valeter’s insurance easy, Quote Goat compares motor trade insurance providers. Using this free service means that you only need to complete one short quote form to be able to compare quotes from multiple leading providers, all of whom can offer advise on the right level of cover you need whilst offering you a tailored solution, suitable to your requirements.

To get started, submit your details via the quote button below.

What is included with valeter’s insurance?

There are two main types of valeter’s insurance, namely road risk & combined motor traders.

Road risk insurance tends to be more suited to smaller businesses, part-time traders or those operating a motor trade business from home. It typically covers you to drive your own vehicles for business/private use as well as driving customers’ vehicles when it is necessary for motor trade purposes.

Combined motor traders policies consist of road risk insurance as well as additional policies according to your requirements. A combined policy may include employer’s liability insurance, which is typically a legal requirement should you have employees, insurance for your commercial premises, public liability insurance, business interruption insurance, stock insurance and more. If you are unsure what type of cover you require, for example if you are searching for first time motor trade insurance, you can ask for advice when a member of any member of the insurance panel calls to provide you with a tailored quote.

It is often cheaper to arrange a combined policy as opposed to organising individual polices and it will most likely make it a great deal easier to manage.

Do I need car valeting insurance?

It is generally recommended that anyone operating a valeting business is covered by a motor trade insurance policy as if they have to drive a customer’s vehicle as part of their job they will are required by law to have insurance.

If you are unsure whether you actually need valeter’s insurance or indeed what type of level of cover you require, you can get free advice from insurance providers on the panel by submitting your details via the quote form.

I’m young, can I still arrange insurance for my valeting business?

It can be trickier to find motor trade cover if you are under 25 however we make it easy by submitting your details to a panel of insurance specialists. Any insurance providers that are able to work with you will get in touch to provide a quote, as opposed to you arranging quotes with insurance providers individually.

Written By Michael Foote, Insurance and Finance Expert

Michael Foote is the founder of Quote Goat and has over 13 years experience working in the finance, insurance and currency sectors. Since launching Quote Goat he has appeared on TV as well as many of the largest online publications including Forbes, The Telegraph and The Metro. Prior to Quote Goat, he worked in finance in the city for a number of firms including HSBC.