Compare Renault Car Insurance Quotes
Whether you own a Renault or you are considering purchasing one, you can compare car insurance quotes from over 100 insurance providers to find a great deal on your cover. Getting a quote is easy, it takes less than five minutes.
Insurance For All Renault Models
Whether you drive a Clio, a Megane or any other Renault car you can find the right insurance at the right price when you compare quotes on this page. If you drive a Renault van, then you will need to visit our van insurance page.
- Renault Clio: A popular car with young drivers, the Clio is a great option for less-experienced drivers owing to it being competitively priced and an insurance group starting at 4 for the entry-level model.
- Renault Kolios: At the other end of the scale Renault have recently released an SUV with a starting price of ~£28,000, which in comparison to other SUVs is very competitively priced and has an insurance group starting from 11 which is probably one of the lowest for an SUV.
- Renault Grand SCENIC: If you need more space, perhaps with a larger family, then the SCENIC offers 7 seats and starting with an insurance group of 11.
How To Reduce Renault Insurance Costs
As well as comparing quotes for your Renault each year (as loyalty tends not to pay when it comes to car insurance), you may want to consider the following:
- Do not over insure: it sounds obvious but a lot of insurance policies come with bundle extras, which you may already be paying for through other means. A typical example of this may be your bank account providing breakdown cover; in this situation you will not need it included as part of your insurance policy. Asides from added extras, you will also want to pay close attention to your estimated annual mileage, although you need to be careful not to underestimate your mileage, grossly overestimating can be costly.
- Avoid modifications: modifications to cars can see your insurance prices increase, so if you are buying a secondhand Renault, it may be better to stay away from one that has been modified, at least as far as your insurance is concerned.
- Black Box: having a black box is not everyone’s preference but if you are a safe driver it can significantly reduce the cost of insuring your Renault. Each black box policy is different so you will need to familiarise yourself with any curfews/restrictions. If you want insurance with no black box, that is possible too – your comparison results will show quotes both with and without black boxes.