These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Quote Goat’s Website.
Quote Goat is located at:
1 Swan Wood Park, Gun Hill, Horam, East Sussex, United Kingdom, TN21 0LL
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Quote Goat’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Quote Goats offer two main services, namely Cashback and Comparison. The Comparison Service is a range of products that allows Users to compare quotes from multiple providers. The Cashback Service is a tool that allows Users to access cashback, voucher codes and discounts.
Both services are provided free of charge to Users, although premium options may be available from time to time. Revenue is made through commission earned from affiliated partners and a portion of this is paid to users as cashback.
Creating an Account
You may be required to create an account on the Website to use or access some of the Services. Here are a few rules about creating and using accounts with Quote Goat.
- The information you provide to us must be accurate. You are not permitted to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account and doing so is a breach of the Terms.
2. You are responsible for your account. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you’re sharing an account with other people, then the person whose name is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. If you register as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business.
3. As we mentioned above, you are solely responsible for any activity on your account, so it’s important to keep your account password and any device from which you access the Services secure. If accessing the Web Application/ Services via a mobile device, we recommend that you do not jailbreak or root the device (this is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device as doing so could make your device vulnerable to malware, viruses or malicious programmes, compromise your device’s security features and may affect the functionality of the Services.
4. These Terms do not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or franchisee relationship between you and Quote Goat.
The user is entitled to receive cashback accrued upon the condition of reaching a target of £25 in their payable balance. We reserve the right to close accounts that are inactive for 12 months or more, in such instances balances under £25 will no longer be redeemable, balances over £25 shall be paid where payment details are available in a User’s account.
Payments will be transferred from RTW Brokers to the user’s bank, Paypal account or a User selected 3rd party using the details provided by the user via the website.
All commissions are converted automatically from a “confirmed” status to “payable” after 30 days. Refer to each commission status below.
A – Pending
This is when a sale has been confirmed but the retailer has not agreed to pay the commission. This could be due to several reasons, such as the user not having received the product or service yet, the user has the product or service but they are within the full refund period or user payment is pending on their order.
B – Failed
This is when the sale has been cancelled and the retailer is not offering commission on the sale. This happens when the user either cancels the sale due to any reason or returns the product or service. It could also be that the retailer could not fulfil the order due to stock, user payments or delivery issues. The sale could be cancelled instantly or within the free returns time period.
C – Confirmed
This is when a sale has been successfully received by the retailer and the user is happy with the service or product they have ordered. The retailer will change the status of the commission to ‘Confirmed’ which will be non-reversible on the affiliate networks and Quote Goat will receive commission for all sales with ‘Confirmed’ commissions and revenue is then shared with the user via their website account. It can take between 1 and 30 days for a sale’s status to change from ‘‘Pending’ to ‘Confirmed’.
D – Payable
Once a sale is Confirmed, Quote Goat’s system changes each sale status into Payable after 30 days for users to request a payment. Users must wait for 30 days for each sale to convert from Confirmed to Payable. This is because it can take up to 30 days for the commission to be paid by affiliated partners and to be received by Quote Goat.
We reserve the right to change our fees from time to time as we see fit.
Unless otherwise stated, Quote Goat and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Quote Goat. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.quotegoat.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.quotegoat.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.quotegoat.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.quotegoat.com
- Redistribute content from Quote Goat (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.