Firstly, why are you still here? You could be saving money by getting a quote! Seriously though, if you’re a young driver (or any age for that matter!) and want a few extra tips to keep car insurance costs down, then check these out:
1) Keep your car parked off the street if possible.
2) Do not modify your car – this tends to increase the quotes from insurance companies
3) Install an immobiliser
4) Try not to be young or even a new driver behind a steering wheel! If you are young, then definitely try getting a quote as a named driver on a more experienced driver’s insurance or take the extra driving courses.
5) If you are about to buy a car then do some homework on the typical costs of different models, makes and ages as this has a significant impact. If can often be the case that very cheap cars are expensive to insure.
6) If you are a looking for cheap car insurance for young drivers, you have come to the right place – we know how expensive it can be and are here to help.
7) Have a look at this Insurance page from Money Saving Expert
And remember, please feel free to let us know how much you saved by coming through QuoteGoat.com and we hope you get to do something fun with the extra money.
How does it work?
To get a young driver car insurance quote, just click on the button above which will take you through to our friends, QuoteZone, who are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), and are therefore able to provide you with quotes from a large panel of providers. All you need to do is fill out the form with your details, information about the car you are looking to insure and your driving history. Then press the button and let the computer do the work. Within seconds you will have an ordered list of tailored quotes to suit you. All you then need to do is pick one to go through to their site and purchase your low-cost car insurance. It really is that easy and with many comparison sites reporting average savings of over £100’s, it should be well worth your while.